Mask problems while trying to sleep

I hate that I never sleep through night with it. A mask that might stay on better without leaking or such causes my hair to look horrible the next day. I can deal with tiger stripes from sleep imprints: but I hate how the masks permanently screw my hair up. I am not a vain person, in fact I am very laid back, so I try the over the ear mask, great concept but the rubber pulls on the top of my ears leaving sore spots. Then I sleep on stomach or side and it leaks or moves off my nose.
God I just want to sleep through the night. I want the promises of a good mask. But I have yet to find anything for a side or stomach sleeper.

Comments

• ModMasterMikeDModMasterMikeD Posts: 19

@RealUserQuestions
    Have you tried the Oracle™ 452 Oral Mask? It doesn't have a forehead pad, headgear or cushion....it may be just what you need.

• BrakenBraken Posts: 2

Sounds like you use a full face mask. They do not seem to work as well if you sleep on your side. Either try the advice above or use a nasal mask.

• jimmydjimmyd Posts: 2

I have been wearing a full face mask for 15-20 years and no one has come up with a mask that fits right. I am between a medium and large fit. No company makes other that a small, medium or large. Too bad for us tweeners. So I fight my mask every night. I was just recommended a mask that sits under your nose. That won't work because I roll and toss a lot. No more than I know about designing mask even I came up with a better idea.