cherry blossom day

MartinMartin Posts: 26

How I can make my cherry blossom day tour desiring for me and for my friends. I badly need your suggestions about this guys cause will enjoy this in London. I am worried about things to do in these days. Would you guys suggest something rocking about this or not?

Comments

• cherry blossom festival is really best to enjoy in London to see its natural beauty and have a fun time. London looks really marvelous in pink flowers. Here I will share the best names of places to enjoy this festival in London such as,
    Whitechapel.
    Kew Gardens.
    Imperial Wharf.
    Notting Hill Gate.
    South Kensington.
    St Paul's Cathedral.
    Kensington Gardens.
    Blithfield Street, Kensington.

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

I would like to say that you have dropped really best activities and spots names which I can use for enjoying cherry blossom. I have noted all a lot and like to ask you have you ever experienced these things personally in your life? hope you will like to make a reply in a quick way.

• Martin, It is really good to know that you liked my names of the things here which are best to enjoy in London to make Cherry Season wonderful. I am glad to say that I have tried all of these things in last year and that was really a cool time for me.

Oh, this is really good for me to know that if you experienced all these exciting points. I just want to see some tips about any of them by your side. hope you will like to drop here as soon ass possible. Curious to see your good post.

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

Hattie_Jane143! It is my goodness, through your post, I come to know about those place names which are best to visit in London for celebrating the cherry blossom festival. I write down all of these places names in my cart and wills is these names with my friends and make a plan to enjoy this festival in London.

Its good for me to know that you also like to spend the cherry season in London. Hop this would be wow for you as I am thinking and love to see members good post regarding some tips.

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

Nice to hear that you like my this plan and also thinking about this. Like you, I also want to get some tips regarding this and hope so the members of this community will share massive stuff about this here.