Shipping times?

Hi, what's your shipping time? The CPAP that I use broke and I'm traveling next week.

Comments

• Jessica_EasyBreatheJessica_EasyBreathe Posts: 42 admin

1-day shipping is $29.99 (good for if you need something right away), 2-day shipping is $19.99, and standard 3-6 business day shipping is $9.99 or free with a purchase of $99 or more.

• As mentioned above, the 1-business day option is your best choice to get an item as soon as possible. Any order that is placed before 10AM Pacific Standard Time Monday-Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed after that time will ship the following business day. Please note that if you place an order on Friday with 1 business day shipping, that order will arrive the following business day which is Monday (weekends do not count as business days).

• Skaar50Skaar50 Posts: 1

Same day shipping is everybody's preference if given in such less cost. Heard a lot about warehousing and Delivery services Fort Worth provided at quite reasonable rates. Tariffs charged are pocket friendly. My friend is quite satisfied with their networking channels and facilities provided at storage houses. Also their considerable charge sheets are well maintained.