SoClean

RuAtwinImRuAtwinIm Posts: 8

I would like to ask if any other patients about my SoClean. I'm noticing my full mask put into my SoClean is "breaking down" the full mask I put into it, is causing deterioration with the full mask. Paperwork says I can only get one mask per quarter. After using this mask at about one month, I am getting many air leaks. Even with a chin strap. I had NO airleaks for the entire 30 days, I now get airleaks every time!! Medicare is covering a new mask AFTER 3 months they pay for only ONE FULL FACE MASK. I don't want to purchase out of pocket for another mask before Medicare will pay for my supplies.

Comments

• LindsayLindsay Posts: 13 admin

What full face mask are you using?

• RuAtwinImRuAtwinIm Posts: 8

Resmed air curve 10

• What kind of deterioration are you noticing? What has changed about your mask?

• dogieuksdogieuks Posts: 2

Hello. I have a small problem, although probably a big one. My wife has a garden, she planted many flowers there, but the last few weeks ago the leaves on the flowers became yellow in color, and on some red spots. I think it's due to insects. Tell weed killers reviews. Perhaps you bought something there and know where it is better to view reviews. Thanks for the help. Hope this helps me.