Travel Tips

I am travelling to Italy next month. Will my machine work there? Or do I need something else? And how can I use it on a plane? It's a very long flight

Comments

• EB_BryanEB_Bryan Posts: 32 mod

Hi Barbara! Nearly all machines have a voltage range of 100-240V AC which means they are compatible both here in the US and in Europe as well (although you will need an adapter so that the prongs will fit the outlets in Europe). ResMed actually has a lot of great information on traveling with your CPAP. To view this information you can click here.

• rosedaledollyrosedaledolly Posts: 3

You will need to ensure you book a seat with a power supply as although they have USB ports for phones, tablets etc not all have actual power supplies for a plug. Had this problem flying to Chile. Only 6 seats in economy had power sockets.

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

Being a traveling freak would like to say that this is massive for me. My friend have a problem kind of and have decided to share it with him. I am full of the hope he will like this.

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

I am going to say that all the members shared really a suggestion to the above regarding travel tips. I am sure these tips will prove useful for him and he gets to benefit from it. keep sharing guys like this in future also.

Well, I would like to say that interesting information is running here. happy to see this and love to say all keep sharing like this more.

It is nice to hear that you liked the stuff which had shared here. I am sure other members will also share here nice kind of stuff here.

Anyway, Jeffery, let me know which kind of topics would you like to elect for discussion here?

Let me tell you that for the conversation, I like traveling, nature beauty, kind of topics which give me information about the new places and also prove useful for the learning purpose. Anyhow, do you like to talk about traveling?