Travel places

MartinMartin Posts: 26

Let me drop some interesting Travel places which I really like to explore in my free time
canada
Paris
London
maldives
Malaysia
New York
San Francisco
las Vegas
and kind of other places always attracts me so much. Share here what your mind says about them?

Comments

• Martin, I am alos a traveling lover and would like to say that you ahve shared really nice names of the places with all of us here which are best to visit all over the world to have a fun time. I would love to say that the Maldives is my dream destination due to its unusual natural beauty. What will you say about it here?

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

Indeed the Maldives is really an exciting place for those who love to spend time in the lap of nature and really want to have blessed time with loved one. I have never been there personally yet but have a dream to be around this least once. Anyhow, let me know have you any plan to go therein some of the coming days?

• Martin, You are right that the Maldives is one of the spectacular and most alluring countries in the world to go ahead. I love this country due to its beaches, resorts, hotels and islands. I have a plan to be there with my would be hubby after a few months to spend a memorable time in this world paradise and create unforgettable memories.

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

Martin! What a coincidence, in your post, you shared all of those places here, which I also like to visit in my spare time. I love to visit all of these places for enjoying the traveling. In these days, I am planning to explore NYC once again. What do you like to share about this?

Oh!1 its really good and exciting thing for me if you want to go there with your life partner. I just love to say good luck and so keen to know where will you spend your time with him? Would you like to share here?

Martin! You asked a really nice question to Martin and I am also keen to know about that place which she had selected for spending a lovely time with his love. Hope so she will reply here soon and share that place name here. Anyhow, I like you I also want to say best of luck for her trip.

Itsmy goodness that you like my post and would love to say always like to share kind of more stuff with others. However, love to know Jeffery, what do you like to say more about your next plan? have you decided anything for the future?

If you asked me about my travel plan, then I would like to say that I am planning for the cherry blossom festival trip. Because the spring season is started and now we can enjoy this festival in DC. DC is the best region to explore in this season. So tell me what is your plan regarding this?

Oh, this is really good for me to know that you are just ready for having a good time in Washington DC. It's cool and likes to recommend you must enjoy the Pink Tie Party there. I am sure this would be new but remain a credible thing for you.

I am happy after coming to know about your recommendation, which is great. Due to some reason, I couldn't visit DC in the last days. but tomorrow I will take a trip to this destination and while this, I will enjoy the Pink Tie Party there which you suggested to me. I am sure that this thing will make my trip more interesting and exciting for me.