Martin

MartinMartin Posts: 26

Hi everyone I am Martin from the UK. I am a new sets member of this board and have joined this for getting useful information about the different topic. I am sure with the help of active members can get interesting stuff about different things.

Comments

• Hello, Martin, It is good to know that you are a new member of this community. My name is Hattie_Jane and I am also a new member of this board. I would like to say you welcome here and hope so going to see an interesting sharing from your side here. What do you say about your hobbies?

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

This is so gorgeous for me to know that you have say me welcome in this board. I am really glad after getting this and want to add have interest
    Dress Designing
    photography
    Sightseeing
    traveling
    and kind of other adventurous activities. What's about you?

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

Martin! Nice to see you here and I must say welcome to you here from my side. I also want to say that your interest things are really nice. Mostly girls like to enjoy this kind of things. Anyhow, you said that you like traveling so would you like to tell me why you like it and what are your views about this?

I like this passion due to lovely places in the world. I have a great interest in nature and like to make my day so thrilling by exploring exciting places, like historical nature and much more. Anyhow, let me know what do you like to say about the kind of places?

It is really nice you like to visit this kind of places which are best to visit around the world. Nature places are those places which always appeal the attention of travelers towards them. I also really like to explore nature places. If talks about the historic places, then those are also best to visit for learning purposes and getting information about history. Anyhow, in your life which kind of nature places you had explored personally?

I have explored lots of places for the sake of enjoying nature beauty. Some of them are going to mention here
    Yosemite NP
    Yellowstone NP
    Banff NP
    Lake Tahoe
    Plitvice Lakes National Park
    and some others. What do you like to say about them?

Let me share here all of these places are best to enjoy the nature beauty there. I also love to visit these places for enjoying the charm of the nature beauty sightseeing and stunning there. In fact, these national parks are also best for enjoying outdoor activities there. Anyhow, what is your next travel plan?