Real User's Product Review of the SoClean CPAP Sanitizer

Chris gave this machine 4/5 stars "I have had this machine for about 2 weeks and use it almost every day. It was easy to set up and easy to program. It only takes 7 noisy minutes to clean the mask, hose, and humidifier well. The literature says it may leave a funny smell in the mask but I only noticed that once. There is no visual difference after cleaning but using the machine is much more convenient than washing the mask every day and as a nurse, I feel better about germs growing in the parts. 4 stars only because of the noise." With over 200 review, the SoClean is a great device to clean your CPAP supplies. For more reviews on the SoClean or to view the product page you can Click Here

Comments

• u2danu2dan Posts: 7

The smell isnt bad at all. I use mine once a week and clean the mask by hand. Im glad i got the so clean 2

• Robert522Robert522 Posts: 1

I love this machine! It is so easy to use and does a great job. I would never have the time to clean my equipment by hand.

• ModMasterMikeDModMasterMikeD Posts: 19

@u2dan i use mine everyday which is recommended ... i never want to hand wash my mask and tube agian

• kdalekdale Posts: 3

How does the so clean work? Does it use water and soap? or heat? or what?

• RSCainRSCain Posts: 2

Have been on coal since February, 2019. Bought So Clean & really like the convenience. My sister told me that cpap manufacturers are voiding warranties of use SoClean. I have researched it but info is sketchy & confusing. Is my So Clean bad for my ResMed Airsense 10?

• RSCainRSCain Posts: 2

Thanks autocorrect. Cpap not coal!!!