CPAP Masks Good For People with Facial Hair

RealUserQuestionsRealUserQuestions Posts: 60 admin

I have a full beard and I am having a hard time finding a mask that seals good. What do you recommend?

Comments

• Generally gel-based masks work better for people with facial hair. Here are some recommendations for you: https://www.easybreathe.com/ComfortGel-Blue-Full-Mask-System-p2527.html (click to view)
    https://www.easybreathe.com/Ascend-Full-Face-Mask-System-p4624.html (click to view)

• officeMaxofficeMax Posts: 4

I don't have a very thick beard but I really liked the Forma mask. I have recently switched to the new F20 memory foam mask and it has felt amazing.

• @officeMax said:
    I don't have a very thick beard but I really liked the Forma mask. I have recently switched to the new F20 memory foam mask and it has felt amazing.

I have a mustache and the memory foam one was a life saver! I just wish they had it in a nasal mask too because nothing else has worked as well.

• JoeJoe Posts: 12
    edited July 2017

What is the name of the memory foam mask? A have a beard too and nothing has been working! Wife wants me to shave it off but that would be too easy. Hah!

• EB_BryanEB_Bryan Posts: 32 mod

The memory foam mask is the AirTouch F20: Click here to view.

• JoeJoe Posts: 12

Thank you so much good sir! Are you opened this weekend? I live in Fort Worth

• I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A STORE IN CARLISLE THE ONLY FOAM HERE IS WHEN PEOPLE FOAM AT THE MOUTH AT HOW BAD CPAP MASKS CAN BE

• Jessica_EasyBreatheJessica_EasyBreathe Posts: 42 admin

@Joe said:
    Thank you so much good sir! Are you opened this weekend? I live in Fort Worth

We are open Mon - Fri 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. PST and Saturdays 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST. Our phone number is 866-564-2252

• Jessica_EasyBreatheJessica_EasyBreathe Posts: 42 admin

@larryrjr1776 said:
    I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A STORE IN CARLISLE THE ONLY FOAM HERE IS WHEN PEOPLE FOAM AT THE MOUTH AT HOW BAD CPAP MASKS CAN BE

We are an online only store but we ship everywhere within the U.S. Our phone number is 866-564-2252. Call us to find out about the Risk Free Trial we have for the AirTouch F20 Memory Foam CPAP Mask