DreamStation Go vs AIrMini

ModMasterMikeDModMasterMikeD Posts: 19
edited July 2018 in Product Reviews

Dreamstation vs Airmini

Travel season is here and the two best travel auto cpaps are the Dreamstation goRespironics DreamStation Go Auto CPAP and the ResMed AirMini ResMed AirMini .
Here is a comparison of the two cpaps to help you decide which one is best suited for your needs.
The Respironics DreamStation Go Auto CPAP has a touch screen to change the settings .There isn’t any type of humidification, but any mask can be used with it. In addition, there is an FAA Approved DreamStation Go's Overnight Battery Pack DreamStaion Go Battery to use as a portable power supply.
The ResMed AirMiniResMed AirMini is the smallest and lightest of the two. An app needs to be downloaded and installed onto an Iphone or smartphone to adjust the settings, since there is only an on and off switch and a Bluetooth indicator light.
There are only 3 masks available: the Full Face Airfit F20, the Nasal Pillows P10, or the Nasal N20. The AirMini HumidX™discs provide some humidification by capturing and re-circulating the moisture from your breath. A battery for the Airmini just came out too! AirMiniAirMini Battery
Either one is a good choice but I prefer the DreamStation Go since I can use my existing mask.

Comments