Hattie Jane Here

Hello, Guys, I am a new member of this community and going to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Hattie Jane and I am from Chicago. I got engaged in last year and completed my Education as well. I love to add new friends in my buddy list. Hope so, it will be a lovely time for me to stay connected here.

Comments

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

from my side to you here. I must say that will spend a great time with you here I am sure. However, will like to know something silly about yourself. So try to share here buddy.

• Hello, Martin, It is good to know that you liked to say me welcome on this board. I liked your post and hopefully, will have a wonderful time here. I am from the USA and have a great interest in Traveling, Photography and Shopping. What's about you?

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

in this community Hattie Jane here. I am glad to see you here as a new member of this community. I am sure you will enjoy having fun here with all of us. Anyhow, would you like to share here, which kind of things you like to enjoy in your spare time? I will wait for your next reply.

Its quite embarrassing as a boy but would like to say that have a great interest in shopping like girls. However, Traveling is also another option which I like to use for collecting some long-lasting memories after saving a lot of money. You can say that both of them my favorite and always make my day too good.

I don't think so, you feel embarrassed about this hobby because there are large numbers of boys who also like to enjoy shopping and it is not a wrong thing. It depends on your nature and your like and dislikes. Anyhow, nice to hear that you also like traveling for enjoying the fun. So tell me what kind of places you like to visit and enjoy shopping?

You are right jeffery, I do agree with you everyone has own likes and dislikes. however, happy to tell you that love to explore nature sites like recently have enjoyed Niagara falls bus tours. That was wow for me and also like to enjoy shopping from Niagra fashion outlet.

Well, it is nice to hear that you agree with me and you had also enjoyed the charm of the nature beauty Niagara Fallst hrough taking a bus tour. While your trip you had also enjoyed shopping there which is a great thing. I also really like to enjoy nature beauty at this fall but never got a chance to enjoy shopping at the Niagara fashion outlet. Would you like to share your experience regarding this here?