From London London

MartinMartin Posts: 26
edited February 2019 in General

Hi all
London is my homeland guys. My name is Martin and I an here for talking about my favorite activity Travelling. I always use this passion to try something new in my free time. I must say that always have a very good time by this. Let me know what is traveling near to you?

Comments

• Hello, Martin, It is cool to know that you are a new member of this community from London. It is nice to know that you are a big lover of travel. I also love to see the beauties of the world in my free time to have fun. It is the best way to have memories in life. Which one is your dream destination?

• MartinMartin Posts: 26

I am gonna say that so glad to see you here and love to say Paris is my dream destination. I really like to make my day so amazing by spending time there on my birthday. it would be held be on 14th March. I am quite excited about this and love to know what o you like to say about this one?

• Martin, It is good to know that you are a big lover of Paris and having a plan to spend your birthday there in the month of March to have an adorable time. I will suggest you to cut the birthday cake at 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant which is the restaurant located on Eiffel Tower. You can see the alluring views of the city and make time adorable. So, must consider about it.

• JeffreyJeffrey Posts: 22

Hello, Martin! You look a newbie here. So first of all, I love to say welcome to you in this community being a member of this board. Nice to hear that you belong from London, which is my one favorite destination to visit. Anyhow, would you like to share some stuff about your hometown here?

Happy to see your good response to welcoming me here. glad to see this and so curious to tell you London is such an amazing spot for making self-happy. It's filled with lavishing attractions and attract many of the travelers to try something wow ion free time. love to say must be around my hometown.

Well, it is nice to hear that you love your hometown and its attractions. I also like to explore this destination and its attractions like you. Anyhow, London eye is the wonderful attraction in London, which I love to visit again and again because it is my one of favorite attraction there. What are your views about this attraction?

Coca-Cola London Eye is a great thing to enjoy with family and friend in the United Kingdom. I also love this ride and would like to say that it as a great history which normally attracts many of the travelers. let me know have you any idea about its history or not?

Frankly speaking, I have no idea about the history of Coca-Cola London Eye. In fact, I hear this attraction name from your side and also know that this place has a great history. I love to hear information about new places. So I must say that you share the history of this attraction with me in your next post.