Options

Real User's Product Review of the Airsense 10 Auto CPAP Machine

Paulette gave this machine 5/5 stars -- "This is my third CPAP machine over 10 yrs. and it is the most superior machine I have ever used. I am using the Air Sense Auto set 10. I do have the humidifier and the climate Line Air heated tube.

I love this machine and it's so quiet I have checked to make sure it's on. The heated climate hose is a dream, no more condensation. I sleep more now than I ever have with the other machines. I do use Ayr gel on my nostrils for a perfect fit and no movement on the nasal pillows. I haven't tried the Air Fit P10 mask as I was so used to the nasal pillows. This machine is wonderful and has changed my sleep habits dramatically. I love the fact that it's so quiet and I know every morning how many hours I slept. I struggled with my other machine because my right lung is paralyzed and my sleep apnea is to do with my central nervous system not obstructive.

This machine works terrific with my problems and is a perfect fit for me. I just put it on and go to sleep with no fidgeting. It has helped me to get a great nights sleep for the first time in many years." For more reviews on the Airsense 10 Auto CPAP Machine or to view the product page you can Click Here