Real User's Product Review of the Dreamwear Mask

Jules gave this mask 4/5 stars "I have had this mask for about 6 months. It is my first CPAP mask. Even though my strap tends to migrate, I get a good seal - under 5 L/min. My AHI tends to be under 1.0. I should say that my machine is set at 10 (10 what, I am not sure). My wife has been having trouble with her mask. Her setting is at a 12, and she complains of short of breathe. She has also lost a lot of weight, and her doctor wants a new study. She currently only gets a few days a month with a good seal, so the AHI is meaningless.

We swapped machine. For my wife, I want her to get a good set of readings. With only that difference in settings, I am getting worse readings. My mask seal is now at 10 - 15, and my AHI is almost a 2....OK, it is low, but it is almost twice what it was.

So, it seems there is a definite link between the pressure and the results with this mask. I like it, and it works for me, but with only a slight increase in pressure, my wife cannot get a good reading." For more reviews on the Dreamwear mask or to view the product page you can Click Here